FREE. ALL AGES. OUTDOORS.
Come visit our NEW backyard! We're throwing 3 Summer Nights parties and we can't wait to have you at the new KCRW HQ!
[ LINEUP ]
will treat us all to a luscious solo acoustic performance, “exploring songs stripped down as they first occurred in their natural habitat — just voice and guitar”.
KCRW DJs Liza Richardson and Chris Douridas will bring the vibes.
[ KCRW HQ FUN ]
There is plenty of summer fun to be had at KCRW’s backyard party!
Hungry? Evan Kleiman of KCRW's Good Food
has chosen her favorite food trucks to be on-hand.
Thirsty? Our special summer cocktails will take care of that!
Attention all vinyl lovers: Beat Swap Meet will join us with a hand-selected vinyl pop-up show!
[ GETTING THERE ]
• Ride the Expo to Bergamot Station. It is 3 blocks away (a 5-minute walk)
• Breeze bike share hubs are at Stewart & Pennsylvania and 26th & Pennsylvania
• We encourage rideshare and carpooling. Drop off / pickup at 1660 Stewart Street
• Big Blue Bus Route 5 stops at Olympic & Stewart which is only a block away from the new campus
• Street parking is available – please read all parking restriction signs carefully to avoid ticketing/towing
[ MORE SUMMER NIGHTS ]
for info on other upcoming Summer Nights events ✨