We're excited to announce we are heading back to Surf City, USA! The 2019 Surf City Escape Triathlon is set to return to beautiful Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, April 28th!
Our challenging Olympic distance course is your last chance qualifier for the 2019 Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon! In addition to Olympic distance, we're thrilled to offer Sprint and Aqua Bike categories.
Surf City Triathlon Course Highlights:
• Enter the open water swim through the same beach breaks as
the world-renowned U.S. Open of Surfing.
• Swim along the shoreline with the backdrop of the beautiful
Huntington Beach Pier.
• Fast, 12-mile, Olympic bike course looping up and down the
exclusive road closed Pacific Coast Highway.
• Olympic: Swim: 1500 meters. Bike: 24.8 miles. Run: 6.2 miles
• Olympic Aquabike: Swim: 1500 meters. Bike: 24.8 miles
• Sprint: Swim: 750 meters. Bike: 12.4 miles. Run: 3.1 miles
Additional Athlete Perks:
• Custom Escape Series Race Bag
• A full post-race meal (not a stingy banana and pizza slice)
• Race medal you can be proud of!
• Athlete shirt
• Fully stocked aid stations with water and electrolytes along our
• Bike support in transition pre-race and on-course
• Fun-filled Finish Festival