Los Angeles Dodgers Theme Hikes
Sunday, March 25th at 6:45AM
We'll meet at 6:45AM and start at 7:15AM SHARP.
Griffith Park Merry Go Round Parking Lot #2
(You must drive through Lot 1 to get to Lot 2).
4730 Crystal Springs Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90027
If it rains,
Then└A DODGERS Hike will be To Be Determined.
Yes we've been gone for a minutue, but WE'RE BACK!!!
It's time to grab your Los Angeles Dodgers Gear, hit the Griffith Park Hiking Trails and do what we've been doing all along…
support our└A DODGERS.
This Annual Event continues to grow.
Last year we had over 600 Los Angeles Dodgers Fans hitting the Griffith Park Hiking Trails.
Our hikes average 6.5 Miles and take approximately 4 Hours.
This is an Intermediate Level Hike.
Please wear your DODGERS gear, bring plenty of water, snack or meal and Trail Running or Hiking Shoes are Mandatory.
1. Los Angeles Dodgers theme hike.
2. This is NOT A BEGINNER HIKE (Intermediate level).
3. Hike's distance is about 6 Miles (Round Trip).
4. Average time of completion is 3 Hours.
5. Snack or Meal, Plenty of Water & Hiking Shoes.
6. Read THE DISCLAIMER and RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
7. This is a HIKE and there will be NO RUNNING.
8. There will be No Shortcuts, we will remain as a group.
9. Respect and DO NOT PASS THE LEAD.
10, TRAIL RUNNING or HIKING SHOES are required.
11. We love dogs but no pets due to the amount of people attending.
12. Be courteous to others and encourage one another.
13. This is not a stroller friendly trail.
14. Kids attending must be able to hike a minimum of 6 miles with inclines.
15. Let's have a FUN and SAFE Hike.
This is for those that want to know what trails we are hiking:
Fern Canyon Trail,
Upper Beacon Trail,
Bill Eckert Trail and
Mineral Wells Trail
Disclaimer and Release from Liability
1. It is the responsibility of the HIKER to carry full and complete insurance information (health or otherwise) coverage on her/his personal effect as well as that of personal property.
2. By Clicking GOING or ATTENDING: HIKER acknowledges and agrees that this is a voluntary group hike, has the option to not participate freely and will join at their own discretion.
3. HIKER agrees to assume ANY AND ALL RISKS INVOLVED OR ARISING FROM THE GROUP HIKE including, without limitation but not limited to, the risks of death, bodily injury, property damage, falls, kicks, bites, collisions with vehicles, horses or stationary objects, fire or explosion, the unavailability of emergency medical care, the negligence or deliberate act of another person.
We'll see you on the trails and #THINKBLUE.
#EVERYONESHIKE, #DODGERSBLUEHIKINGCREW, #DODGERS, #GriffithPark, #LA, #Hike, #Hiking, #LADodgers, #DODGERSBLUE, #LAStory, #LA365, #LosAngeles