The Burrito Project Fundraising Cruise Aboard The Carnival Imagination
When you select «Going» or «Maybe» for this Fun Cruise, we will message you all the details for the Travel Agent and all the information you may need to book your cruise. You may also contact Alan directly. As a seasoned «cruiser» he can answer any questions you may have about going on a cruise.
I hope you can join us on our first annual fundraising cruise. Please invite your friends, family and anyone who is interested in cruising to Ensenada, Mexico with us. We have 30 cabins reserved for our group. Please reserve your double occupancy cabin by April 29, 2017 with a $250 down payment.
WHAT IS IT?
3-Day Cruise To Ensenada, Mexico
October 5-8, 2017 (Thursday — Sunday)
The Cruise Ship departs from Long Beach, California on Thursday and sails to Ensenada, Mexico. Please be on the ship by 4:00pm on Thursday. We will be back in port early Sunday morning in Long Beach, CA.
After helping to make thousands of burritos for the homeless in 2017, you deserve some time off for some fellowship and relaxation.
We decided a cruise to Mexico would be a fun way to coincide with our October 19th Burrito Project. We can relax and get to know one another in a fun and friendly environment. This will also be a planning meeting for our 2018 calendar year. Your input and suggestions are encouraged and welcome. The Burrito Project, is growing and we'd love to have you on board. (Literally!)
WHAT IS A BURRITO PROJECT FUNDRAISING CRUISE?
The Burrito Project Fundraising Cruise, is the first annual cruise event catering to fun and happy philanthropically minded people. This 3-day cruise will be held on the Carnival Imagination.
Carnival Cruise Lines will make a donation to The Burrito Project for each cabin booked with our group cruise account when booked through our travel agent, [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PRICES ARE AN ESTIMATE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PER CABIN.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE?
* This is a fundraiser, so an ADDITIONAL $50 donation will be added on top of the final pricing. Your $50 donation is tax deductible and as a thank you, you will receive some additional BONUSES.
* Outside Cabin: $1,203.00 (601.50 per person)
* Inside Cabin: $1,043.00 (521.50 per person)
* The Cabin prices listed above include a $69 gratuity per cabin (34.50 per person).
* Optional Vacation Protection Insurance is available for $49.00 per person.
CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND POLICY
* Fare is fully refundable until July 15, 2017.
* $250.00 deposit is non-refundable after August 29, 2017.
* 100% of total fare is non-refundable after September15, 2017.
* No Refunds for No Show (without vacation protection and valid reason).
* Passport or Original Birth Certificate with photo ID are required.
WHAT BONUSES COME WITH THIS CRUISE?
* 1-hour shared cocktail party with our group.
* Bonus gifts delivered to your stateroom.
CAN I BOOK DIRECTLY ONLINE OR DO I NEED TO BOOK THROUGH YOUR AGENT?
As a partner and supporter of The Burrito Project our travel agent will offer specialized support and superior service for our group! We will offer some amenities that you will not get if you book through other sources.
FURTHERMORE: Carnival will make a donation to The Burrito Project for every cabin booked through: [email protected]
We would like to encourage you to help support this effort by booking through our personal travel professional.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to rising fuel prices, Carnival has the ability to add a fuel supplement to the price of this cruise. In the event that the price of fuel goes up to $70.00 per barrel or more, each passenger will be charged a fuel supplement of $9.00 per day for the length of the cruise. At this time Carnival has not imposed such fees. In the event they do, you will be notified. The subsequent charges would then be applied to your fare.
*Prices and availability are subject to change without notice!
Lock in your price & Reserve your cabin today!
Please visit our website for more information about, The Burrito Project.