Join us for our monthly event that started it all: Queers, Coffee & Donuts. No agenda, no discussion topics… just delicious donuts, plenty of coffee and lots of friendly queers.
Come a little early and watch Virginia fry up the donuts in clarified buttery goodness and stay late for great conversations. Don’t worry: we have vegan and gluten free donuts from Erin McKenna, too. We’ll also have coffee, tea and espresso drinks along with cold brew and iced tea. $1 cups of coffee for the community from 10am — 2pm.
We love seeing you trade digits ^_~. We'll have calling cards out on the tables so you can share your info or jot down an email address for that cutie you just met. We’re all about you making connections whether that’s with new friends, lovers, collaborators, roommates, bike riding buddies… so many possibilities!
A few things to remember:
1. Queers and allies are welcome. LGBTQIA+!
2. All ages are welcome. There will be minors present so please be mindful of the impact of your speech and actions on new members of the queer community.
3. Dress in whatever helps you feel your best!
4. Don't assume people's pronouns: ask.
5. We are a consent positive space. Only touch others with their express permission and please ask before you take someone's picture. We encourage flirting and consensual cruising at our events. All laws regarding minors and their interactions with non-minors apply in this space.
6. Substances — Please smoke on the sidewalk outside away from the building. This includes cigarettes, pipes and vaporizers. Being altered is no excuse for not being on your best behavior.
7. This is a hate-speech free zone. Mircoaggressions aren't cool either. We celebrate all bodies in this space so please no body shaming of oneself or others.
8. Transportation Info — Plenty of street and metered parking. The nearest metro stops are the Vermont/Beverly and Vermont/Santa Monica Red Line. The nearest buses are the 10/48, the 204 and the 754
9. Accessibility – Our shop is accessible including a single stall ADA compliant and all gender restroom. Service and emotional support animals are always welcome.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after the event don’t hesitate to find Iris or Virginia in person, text 323-200-9059, or email [email protected]
Want to find out about more events like this one? Like our facebook page «Hi Cuties» bit.ly/26kY1Zc
and subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly roundup and get access to our monthly event calendar at hicuties.com.