Wednesday nights come and color with us at Cuties!
We’ll have an assortment of coloring books, markers and pencils for you to color to your little heart’s content. It's a chance to chill, color and connect with your creativity and other Cuties if you're feelin' social.
Coloring is not just for kids: it can help relieve stress, activate your creativity, and boost concentration.
Free to attend!
Do I have to be queer to come and color? No! But there will definitely be queers around so be cool. We also have some rad coloring books featuring figures from queer history so you might learn something!
Can I bring my kidlets? Yes! We have coloring books for all ages and we can point you to the kid-friendly ones.
Please read our community codes of conduct!
1. Queers and allies are welcome. LGBTQIA+!
2. All ages are welcome. There will be minors present so please be mindful of the impact of your speech and actions on new members of the queer community.
3. Dress in whatever helps you feel your best!
4. Don't assume people's pronouns: ask.
5. We are a consent positive space. Only touch others with their express permission and please ask before you take someone's picture. We encourage flirting and consensual cruising at our events. All laws regarding minors and their interactions with non-minors apply in this space.
6. Substances — Please smoke on the sidewalk outside away from the building. This includes cigarettes, pipes and vaporizors. Being altered is no excuse for not being on your best behavior.
7. This is a hate-speech free zone. Mircoaggressions aren't cool either. We celebrate all bodies in this space so please no body shaming of oneself or others.
8. Transportation Info — Plenty of street and metered parking. The nearest metro stops are the Vermont/Beverly and Vermont/Santa Monica Red Line. The nearest buses are the 10/48, the 204 and the 754
9. Accessibility – Our shop is accessible including a single stall ADA compliant and all gender restroom. Service and emotional support animals are always welcome.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after the event don’t hesitate to find Iris or Virginia in person, text 323-200-9059, or email [email protected]
Want to find out about more events like this one? Like our facebook page «Hi Cuties» bit.ly/26kY1Zc
and subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly roundup and get access to our monthly event calendar at hicuties.com.