TICKETS NOW ON SALE…
Marvel Studios AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
Featured in Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos
April 26 – May 20, 2018
We are very excited to announce that tickets will officially go on sale for MARVEL STUDIOS AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR at today, Friday, March 16th @ 6:00AM PST / 9:00AM EST, which will be featured at The El Capitan Theatre in Dolby Vision (2D) & Dolby Atmos between April 26—May 20, 2018! Plus, see a collection of costumes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Opening Weekend (4/26 — 4/29)
Thu 4/26 — 10:00PM
Fri 4/27 — 1:45AM, 8:30AM, 12:10PM, 3:50PM, 7:30PM, 11:10PM
Sat 4/28 — 8:30AM, 12:10PM, 3:50PM, 7:30PM, 11:10PM
Sun 4/29 — 8:30AM, 12:10PM, 3:50PM, 7:30PM, 11:10PM
Run of Film (4/30 — 5/20)
11:40AM, 3:20PM, 7:00PM, 10:40PM
• VIP Package: $26.00
• Adult Reserved: $16.00
• Child Reserved (3-11): $13.00
• Senior Reserved (60+): $13.00
• Group Reserved: $10.00
An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.
Anthony and Joe Russo direct the film, which is produced by Kevin Feige. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo and Stan Lee are the executive producers. Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay.
TINY TOT TUESDAYS
First Show on May 1, 8 & 15
• Lights dimmed and sound reduced.
MOVIE & MEAL WITH HARD ROCK CAFÉ
• $40.00 per person
• Each ticket package includes: Reserved Seat, (No Concessions)
• Guests will choose one entree from special Hard Rock Cafe menu at the time of their seating.
• Reservations are required in advance (tickets must be booked no later than 24 hrs business days).
• This offering is available for all showtimes April 27—May 20 – the 11:10PM showtime should be directed to have their meal BEFORE their movie. All other showtimes – should be directed to go to their meal AFTER the movie.
• If the Guest has more than 10 people in their party – please take their information including the date and show time they want to attend and send as Special Attention – we will need to ask the Hard Rock Café if they can accommodate the party before selling the package to the Guest.