The Sanderson Sisters are alighting at Cuties Coffee this October!
Join us for our the latest edition of our monthly Craft Nights where we get together for witchy movies and witchy crafts. This month's feature film is the family favorite «Hocus Pocus» where three witches are resurrected from the dead and proceed to hilariously terrorize modern day Salem.
Come at 7:00pm to start crafting and socializing, then at 8:00pm we’ll start the screening.
$10 suggested donation for craft supplies and to help us pay for movie licensing fees. Popcorn, sodas and snacks for sale. We love contributions to our craft stock, if you have any extras lying around! No one is turned away for lack of funds.
Here at Cuties we realize that no piece of media is perfect or for everyone. With that in mind, please determine whether the content is right for you. When in doubt… sit it out! We support you in taking care of yourself.
A few things to remember:
1. Queers and allies are welcome. LGBTQIA+!
2. All ages are welcome. There might be minors present so please be mindful of the impact of your speech and actions on new members of the queer community.
3. Dress in whatever makes you feel your best (especially if it's witchy).
4. Don't assume people's pronouns: ask.
5. We are a consent positive space. Only touch others with their express permission and please ask before you take someone's picture. We encourage flirting and consensual cruising at our events. All laws regarding minors and their interactions with non-minors apply in this space.
6. Substances — Please smoke on the sidewalk outside away from the building. This includes cigarettes, pipes and vaporizors. Being altered is no excuse for not being on your best behavior. Many community members are in recovery or choose not to imbibe so let's be respectful of that.
7. This is a hate-speech free zone. Mircoaggressions aren't cool either. We celebrate all bodies in this space so please no body shaming of oneself or others.
8. Transportation Info — Plenty of street and metered parking. The nearest metro stops are the Vermont/Beverly and Vermont/Santa Monica Red Line. The nearest buses are the 10/48, the 204 and the 754
9. Accessibility – Our shop is accessible including a single stall ADA compliant and all gender restroom. Subtitles in English will be provided.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after the event don’t hesitate to find Iris, Virginia or Steve in person, text 323-200-9059, or email [email protected]
Want to find out about more events like this one? Like our facebook page «Hi Cuties» bit.ly/26kY1Zc
and subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly roundup and get access to our monthly event calendar at hicuties.com.