We know you're BROKE AF and boy do we have deals deals deals! One night only super blowout sale! BOGO! Save 15%! Free drinks! AMAZING SAVINGS! Come on down to Allmost Art Emporium for KRAZY SAVINGS!Limited time offer! Supplies are limited!
— BROKE AF, KAMP Collective's first ever Los Angeles showcase, is on-theme, on-trend and budget friendly for the millennial art afficionado. All works will be priced to sell, as they were composed and created with their sale in mind. Bring your need to own things, your design sensibilities and your finely-honed keg tapping skills, and maybe wear a turtle neck or a hawaiian shirt or like a designer toga?
Reasons to come:
1. entry is free cause this is an art show
2. free drinks cause you're poor
3. exclusive sales
4. coupon book at the door for limited time deals deals deals
5. a sick ass DJ (DJ Paper, as in that paper you're tryna save)
6. you could meet the love of your life here, or just a new roommate who has the same taste in posters as you
7. you don't have to bring someone to an art show, going alone makes you look really confident and cultured, and it's free
8. KAMP is designing a photo backdrop and we know you plan your weekends around the 'gram and photos are free
9. oh, the art too