Houseplant design specialist and green thumb extraordinaire Rachael Lee Stroud will be hanging out with us in the studio and showing us how not to kill our friends. She'll be coaching us indoor garden noobs in everything from how to pick the right plant, how to repot and how to make a watering schedule. So bring your woes and get ready to grow! (I don't know, I'm sorry).
We're all about hands on at Allmost, and this class is no different. You'll learn by doing, and walk away with a perfectly potted plant friend, customized care card and lots of know-how. We will choose the right plant together, you will select and customize a pot for your new friend, repot them using organic soil, and create a unique care card so you'll never forget what they need!
All of the supplies (plants, soil, pots, paints, art supplies, snacks) are included in the ticket price. We'll definitely have champagne too. So come for that if nothing else.
— Class is $30 and includes:
• The perfect plant for your space (one small plant)
• High quality ceramic pot with bamboo dish, customized by you
• All the soil and accessories you'll need to pot your plant
• A care card created by you with special instructions for your plant and home conditions
• Snacks & drinks
• Identifying the light and conditions in your home
• Choosing the right plant for the light and conditions you have
• How to properly replant providing nutrients and drainage
• Watering and other care for long life and growth
Visit us at allmost.us/programming/plantparenting101
to learn more and purchase tickets <3