Join us for the Shiva Yoga — 50hr Practitioner Training Intensive, being held at GODA Yoga over 3 weekends in 2017 (August 12-13, August 19-20, August 26-27) from 1-9 pm.
This Practitioner Training Intensive is ideal for anyone who wants to deepen their practice of yoga. The Shiva Yoga system emphasizes traditional yoga and the path of Self-realization and teaches students how to pursue this goal using a modern yoga practice.
This practitioner training Intensive will help you better understand the fundamental tools you will need in order to deepen your practice. The Shiva Yoga system draws inspiration from DharmaYoga, Vinyasa Krama, Vinyasa Flow, Mysore Style Ashtanga Yoga and Iyengar Yoga.
The Shiva Yoga 50hr Practitioner Training Intensive introduces students to:
* Yoga Etiquette
* Yoga Lineage
* A History of Yoga
* Yoga As a Practice
* Yoga As a System of Philosophy
* Essential Anatomy
* Applied Anatomy
* Asana Breakdown
* Practice Guidelines
* Sequencing in a Yoga Class
* Receiving Adjustments
* Cleansing Techniques
* Introduction to Bandha, Mudra and Chakras
* Anatomy of Breathing
* Pranayama Techniques
* Meditation Techniques
* Self Practice
* Personal Sadhana Practice
The goal of this program is to:
* Introduce students to the Shiva Yoga system
* Help students to deepen their existing practice
* Give students a basic understanding of the philosophy that informs the practice
* Provide knowledge, tools and support to students who are looking to deepen their practice
Students will complete 50hrs in class, spread over 3 weekends.
Early Bird Price Before June 1 $850
Price before July 1 $950
Price After July 1: $1050
Must be paid in full by discount deadline to receive the discount price.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR TEACHERS! Email us for info.