Our LA County Fair Scavenger Hunts are BACK!
Follow photo clues posted on Facebook, Instagram Stories and Snapchat to find our social media team throughout LA & the IE! If you find us, you could win Fair admission, attraction passes and Dare to Fair swag!
HOW IT WORKS:
The LA County Fair social media team will be hanging out in the LA/IE with Fair admission, ride passes and more, just for you!
We'll be posting photo clues on Instagram or Snapchat (one channel per hunt) to guide you to each physical location. You can also find these clues here on this event page.
No more than two Fair scavenger hunt locations will be active per day: one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
We'll announce when the first clue goes live the day before each hunt.
SCAVENGER HUNT DATES:
*Saturday, Aug. 12 (Instagram Stories)
*Sunday, Aug. 13 (Snapchat)
*Saturday, Aug. 19 (Snapchat)
*Sunday, Aug. 20 (Instagram Stories)
It can’t be a game without rules, right? It’s pretty simple:
1. Follow us on our social media channels for photo clues. Each clue will lead you closer to the location of the prize.
We will be posting all of our clues on our Instagram Story (@lacountyfair) or Snapchat (lacountyfair) depending on the day.
Track clues and document your journey using the hashtag #DARETOFAIR.
2. Get moving! Each clue leads you closer to the prize destination, getting more specific with each new photo.
3. Find our Fair team at the final location (we'll be dressed in full Fair gear) and collect your prize! Remember, it’s first come, first serve. We'll be posting a 'secret' password with the third clue that you'll need to say to prove you've been playing. We also ask that you show us a screenshot of the third clue, to make sure we don’t have any random passersby taking your prize unfairly :)
Once you collect your prize, it’s yours to keep. Prizes are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Don’t forget to share your win on social media using #DareToFair!
Happy hunting! Full rules available on our blog: hotblogonastick.com/
1. After all the prizes have been handed out, or an hour has passed since posting the final clue (whichever happens first), the hunt is officially over for that location. We will post an announcement on the Facebook Event Page once the prizes have been passed out. There are approximately 30 prizes per hunt.
2. You do NOT have to physically drive to each clue location — only the location of the third clue. Our first two clues help you head in the right direction, so you can find us :)
3. You must say the password, which will be revealed in the third clue, in order to get a prize. We also ask that you show us a screenshot of the third clue, to make sure we don’t have any random passersby taking your prize unfairly :)
4. All locations have been decided prior to the hunt beginning. We have selected a variety of locations throughout the Inland Empire and LA County.
5. Remember, prizes are given out on a first come, first serve basis. Good luck to all!