We're excited for our next beer and cupcake pairing event for August! Join us for a sweet pairing of five beers and five mini cupcakes from Daniela's Kitchen. No advanced purchase is necessary (flights are $10 and cupcakes priced separately, while supplies last!)
Pairings for the day:
1. Sour in the Rye (oak-aged American wild ale with rye malt) with Naranja Saladito (orange tamarind cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting).
2. Saison Rue (rustic farmhouse-style ale with brettanomyces) with Fresas Con Crema cupcake (with cream cheese frosting).
3. Midnight Autumn Maple (imperial dark ale with yams, molasses, maple syrup, vanilla and holiday spices) with Tres Leches cupcake (with vanilla buttercream frosting).
4. Hops & Rec (unfiltered double IPA with Simcoe, Mosaic and Cashmere hops and oats) with Jalapeno Bacon cupcake (with cream cheese frosting).
5. White Oak (bourbon barrel-aged wheatwine and belgian golden ale blend) with Chocolate Dulce De Leche cupcake (with vanilla buttercream frosting).
More about Daniela’s Kitchen:
Daniela grew up in Tijuana and San Diego, with a mom and grandmother who were both amazing in the kitchen. This provided her with insight on many different forms of flavor combinations. After working at a hospital as a Kidney Transplant Care Coordinator for 8 years Daniela decided to quit her job and follow her passion of baking! She has been seen on the Food Network’s Spring Baking Championship where she finished in the top three. Learn more at: danielaskitchensd.com.
First-come, first-served while supplies last. Details subject to change.