Facebook event page
City of Glendora - Local Government
116 E Foothill Blvd, Glendora, California 91741
Dispose of Household Hazardous Waste and eWaste on Saturday, August 19th at Citrus College in Glendora. Visit the City's website here for full event details — goo.gl/hepfkn
EVENT LOCATION: Citrus College Stadium Parking Lot
Barranca Ave, just north of Route 66 in Glendora.
What you CAN bring to an event (examples):
• Brake fluid, paint*, paint thinner, cleaners with acid or lye, pesticides or herbicides, household batteries and car batteries, pool chemicals, motor oil, oil filters, expired pharmaceuticals, anti-freeze, and fluorescent light bulbs.
* You can also recycle paint at participating retailers through the
PaintCare Program. Details at PaintCare.org or (855) 724-6809.
• Household electronic waste including: Computer monitors, televisions, computer CPUs, keyboards, printers, cell phones, etc.
What you CAN’T bring to an event:
• Waste from businesses.
• Explosives, ammunition and radioactive materials.
• Trash and tires.
• White goods such as refrigerators, stoves and washing machines,etc.
• Controlled substances.
How to prepare items for transportation:
• Bring the items in a sturdy box, preferably in their original labeled containers.
• Do not mix the items together.
• There is a limit of 15 gallons or 125 pounds of hazardous waste per trip.
• Be prepared to leave your containers and boxes. Remove all other items from your trunk.
Visit CleanLA.com for more details.