Get excited for Spring Sing, UCLA's greatest and oldest musical tradition! Doors will open at 7 p.m. on Friday, May 19!
Check out our amazing talent here: alumni.ucla.edu/traditions/spring-sing/participants/
STUDENT TICKET SALES: Thursday, April 20, 2017 beginning at 7 a.m. at CTO
To receive the student discount, UCLA students must purchase tickets at the Central Ticket Office or through the Spring Sing Voucher process.
Lower Reserved: $33
General Admission: $20
— Each student BruinCard can purchase up to 6 tickets.
— Each person is only allowed to purchase tickets with up to 4 BruinCards (for a total of 24 tickets).
— A maximum of 4 credit cards can be used per transaction. Be sure to have the billing zip code of each card. Checks and credit cards are accepted at CTO, but purchasing your tickets with cash will expedite the process.
— Students can also purchase tickets by phone or online through Ticketmaster; however, student discounted rates will not apply.
ALUMNI TICKET SALES:
Presale tickets will be available April 18 and 19. Call the Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101 or purchase in-person.
New this year for Alumni Association Gold, Life, and Blue members: Discounted tickets beginning on April 20! Call the Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101 or stop by CTO in person to purchase. (You will need your membership ID number.)
Lower Reserved $38
General Admission $25
GENERAL TICKET SALES: Thursday, April 20, 2017 beginning at 7 a.m. at CTO, or through Ticketmaster (http://bit.ly/2ojIknI) beginning at midnight on April 20.
Lower Reserved: $43
General Admission: $35
(General admission tickets are non-assigned seats, while other sections are assigned.)
Have any questions? Shoot us a Facebook message or email [email protected]
TICKET VOUCHER PROCESS: Purchase April 3 — April 14, 2017
Large groups of 20 or more are encouraged to use the Student Group Voucher Process. It is for Floor, Lower Reserved, or Upper Reserved seats only. GA tickets can be purchased at CTO on April 20. *Below are the instructions for those that choose to participate in this process.
*Voucher Process Instructions:
1. Find a group of 20 or more friends.
2. Determine what price level of seats you will be purchasing. All members of the group must purchase the SAME price level in order to be allocated together.
3. Have each group member purchase their voucher starting April 3 online at oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/uclacto/EN/buy/details/m162903.
Your account ID is your BruinCard number.
4. Determine seating location preferences within your price level. (The prices for the voucher process are the student ticket prices.)
5. Designate a team leader for your group and come up with a group name.
6. Print and give all vouchers for your group to your team leader (minimum of 20 vouchers) and have team leader turn them into CTO between April 10-14
7. Team leader will pick up tickets at CTO from April 24-28.